Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Relaxing

After Molly graduated from DTS, she spent a week in Montellano with me. We got to go into Caraballo and walk around, do some shopping at the art co-op there, go to the beach, and hang out with Lauren. We also spent a night at a nearby resort (Molly's Christmas present) complete with air conditioning, pina coladas, and water slides! It's good to take a break from life, relax, and pamper yourself a little every once in a while! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun week... I loved having Molly around. I miss you, Em! Come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to see that island living is going well for you. You are a precious sister who has so much to offer to the people of DR. I can't wait to meet your aunt and if she is half as cool as you, we will be great friends!
    Love you, Emily!
    Amy and the Johnsons

    ReplyDelete