Sunday, April 3, 2011

Big News!

It's time. After much anticipation, hours of writing (I had to cut a lot out!), and a week of waiting for snail mail to arrive at people's homes, I can finally post my latest update letter! This letter is a summary of the last year-ish here in the DR. It will clue you in about my work, friends, church, and life in general. But most importantly, it announces my big news:

I am staying in the Dominican Republic until May 2012! This is an extension of my original commitment, which would have ended this July. My letter explains what my role at the Care Center will be next year. (Yes, that's a ploy to make you read it instead of being satisfied by this little blurb!)

Click on the images to enlarge each page. If you didn't receive a paper copy of my update but would like one, or would like to receive my (occasional) email updates, please let me know! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment