Thursday, March 4, 2010
Smiles
This week I have been working on another part of sponsorship: photography. I am not really a photographer, but I have to take a picture of every student at the Care Center at least twice a year. One photo is their yearly update photo that goes to their sponsors, and the other photo is at the bi-monthly birthday party of them with their cake, soda, and gifts. Also, when a student first enters the Care Center, I take their picture to send with their history to new sponsors. That is my task this week: to take a picture of every child who entered the Care Center in the fall of 2009. Today Jessi and I photographed the kindergarteners, and I couldn't resist putting these pictures up! Jose Emilio is just PRECIOUS, but like most of the kindergarteners, has a little trouble smiling on demand... enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment